We are proud to announce that our 2012/2013 GSA Sweaters are now available for order! Traditionally, the GSA Sweaters are worn while we march in the OXI and Independence Day Parades. This year, we decided to design the sweaters so that you can fashionably and proudly wear them across campus! We decided to go with a stylish slim fit American Apparel Zip-Up Hoodie! Below are details for our sweater:
- American Apparel zip-up hooded sweaters made with California Fleece.
- Slim-fitted comes in S, M, L, XL unisex
- 100% California Fleece Cotton
- To see a sample of our new GSA sweater, see the attached photo.
- To see more details on the American Apparel style sweater, click here: http://www.americanapparel.net/wholesaleresources/ExpressOrder/Catalog/Product.aspx?s=5497&cid=210
To order a New GSA Sweater, please email us your name and size. Orders will be taken up until Sunday October 21, 2012 as we have to place the order a week before the Parade. Whether you are marching in the parade or not, you must submit your sweater order by this Sunday.